- Preparatory Certificate (Edadeya) OR proof of 12 years of education
- Subjects required for each faculty as set by the Ministry of Higher Education:
- 8 O. Level Subjects are required.
- Passing Grade for O Level Subjects is C.
- Passing Grade for AS and A Level Subjects is D.
- An additional Math or AL/A.S. Subject is required for Engineering and Computer Science Major.
- A maximum of 5 sittings during three years.
English Language Requirements
English Language Admission Test (ELAT) determines the academic load of each student. Students applying for the Faculties of Dentistry, mass communication and languages should achieve ENG 101 level. The rest of the faculties ENG 90 is accepted.
- PHARMACY ( 8 IGCSEs)
- DENTISTRY (8 IGCSEs + passing Al/As Biology)
- BIOTECHNOLOGY ( 8 IGCSEs )
- ARTS AND DESIGN ( 8 IGCSEs )
- COMPUTER SCIENCE ( 8 IGCSEs + Al/As Math )
- ENGINEERING ( 8 IGCSEs + Al/As Math)
- LANGUAGES ( 8 IGCSEs must include foreign language)
- MANAGEMENT SCIENCES ( 8 IGCSEs)
- MASS COMMUNICATION (8 IGCSEs )
1. New Students (University Fees per Semester):
|Faculty||Egyptian Students + Attained High School Certificates from Egypt (EGP)||International Students ($)|
|First semester||Second semester||Fall 2018||Spring 2019|
|Art & Design||38,099||39,750||6,302||5,890|
- Newcomers must pay ONLY after receiving a payment order from the university.
- Non-Egyptians must pay their fees in Dollars, through our NBE (National Bank of Egypt – البنك الأهلى المصرى) account ONLY.( Account Number: 1823060351711000017 American Dollar).
- Tuition fees are subject to an annual increase of 5%.
- Fourth and fifth year Dentistry students will be charged EGP 500 per semester (Outpatient clinics).
|Refund Dates for tuition fees (Partial refund only)|
|-80% Until 31th of August 2019 (* Refunds are issued by a cheque after 22nd September 2019)|
|-60% from 1st until 17th September 2019 (* Refunds are issued by a cheque after 7th October 2019)|
|– No refunds after the 18th September 2019|
|-No refund for the second semester new applicants.|
2.1 There is NO REFUND for:
- Validation fees after first day of classes.
- Bus fees after first day of classes.
- Application and Club Fees.
3. Wire transfer for current students only:
3.1 National Bank of Egypt :
|Account Number||18200||00||1009120518||Egyptian Pound|
|Account Number||18200||11||1009120514||American Dollar|
|Account Number||18200||21||1009120513||Pound Sterling|
3.2 Arab Bank :
|Account Number||5007||80126||458||Egyptian Pound|
|Account Number||5007||80126||430||American Dollar|
|Account Number||5007||80126||431||Pound Sterling|
4. Wire transfer outside Egypt for current students only:
4.1 National Bank of Egypt:
|Swift Code||NBEGEGCX 182|
** Please include Student’s Name and MSA ID Number on Bank transfer or deposit slip to make sure and verify the owner. Original slip must be submitted to the financial department.
1- October City (Al motamayez – Ashgar district – Dream Land)
2- Al Sheikh Zayed – Mena Gate
3- Beverly Hills
4- Al Rehab
9- Masr El Gededa
12- Madinet Nasr
14- New Cairo
All info stated above could be found on MSA’s official website