Looking to be an IGCSE Teacher?
We would be delighted to be your flashlight into the tunnel of IGCSE Community in Egypt!
The IG Club is looking to see you in our IGCSE Tutors information session where we will help you to get into the world of IGCSE and be able to start teaching in no time!
The IG club proudly presents its very first event, specifically designed for those who are interested in learning more about the IGCSE system and means of becoming one.
Venue: The IG Club – 31 El Nakhil St. Off El Battal Ahmed AbdelAziz , Mohandeseen, Cairo
Duration: from 13:00-18:00 with a lunch break
• A brief introduction to the IGCSE system:
– Number of subjects
– Educational boards
– Online resources for updated curricula, mark schemes, and specimen
– Orientation on a list of available IGCSE book agents, and past papers stores with contacts
– Venues and means for certification and professional development
– An explanation of the IG exam system and examination keywords
– An explanation of the IGCSE calculation system and Tansik requirements
– Links and contacts to subject- matter experts who are willing to help personal and professional support
• An analysis of the merits and challenges of the IG system
• An overview of IGCSE schools in Cairo and Giza, based on caliber, geographical location and employment requirements
• Buying and book advise and teacher resources from both Cambridge and Pearson
Investment for the event: LE 500
Deadline for application: 23Feb 2015
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org