Cambridge Professional Development training – Egypt – February 2018
If you are a teacher who is new to Cambridge International, new to a specific qualification or even teachers who have already attended Introductory Training or have been teaching Cambridge international Programmes and qualifications for at least one year or one exam cycle
Cambridge professional development: Is Providing it’s Introductory and Extension Training and workshops.
Date: 16 -17 February 2018
Location: Manchester International School (1st District, EL Yasmin Service Zone 2, New Cairo, Cairo, Egypt)
- Extension Cambridge IGCSE® Economics (0455)
- Extension Cambridge IGCSE Sociology (0495)
- Extension Cambridge IGCSE English Literature (0486)
- Extension Cambridge IGCSE Accounting (0452)
- Extension Cambridge IGCSE Computer Science (0478)
- Introductory Cambridge International AS & A Level IT (9626)
- Extension Cambridge AS & A Level Psychology (9990)
- Extension Cambridge International AS & A Level French (9716)
- Extension Cambridge International AS & A Level Thinking Skills (9694)
How to book
Attendance is £73.50 per delegate.
You should Book more than 14 days before the start date and receive a 10% discount. (Price with discount applied is £66.15. Discounts are applied at the shopping cart).
Please note: Bookings may close 1 week before the start date. Refreshments and lunch will be provided.
Places are limited and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis. Full venue and workshop details will be sent out to all registered delegates before the training event.