Post Exam Service
- You may request verification for your results certificate before offering a job or place. The British Council can verify your IGCSE, International GCSE and A- and AS-level certificates if required.
- You can apply to have your results verified by filling an application form:
- For Cambridge International Examinations(CIE) candidate: Download and complete this form, and then return it to the listed address https://www.britishcouncil.org.eg/sites/default/files/cie_verification_form_.pdf
- For Pearson Edexcel candidates: Fill the online application http://qualifications.pearson.com/en/support/support-for-you/students.html
IT COSTS LE 300 to have your results verified
Mistakes and changes:
- The certificate may contain incorrect or incomplete information, such as a mistake with the spelling of your name, address, dates of birth or other information.
- If you are a school student, tell your teacher or school exams co-ordinator as soon as possible about any mistakes
Access to Script:
- Before applying to have your paper remarked, you can request copies of your exam scripts. This may help you decide whether to go ahead with re-marking, or whether a retake is the better option.
Replacement Certificate/Certifying statement:
- A certifying statement is an official document that shows the grades a candidate achieved in a particular series.
- It is fully endorsed by the Vice Chancellor of the University of Cambridge. Educational institutions
- and employers accept them as a legitimate record of results.
- Candidates can apply for us to send a priority statement of results to a number of educational
- We also offer a results verification service for applications to educational institutions or places of employment.
- The Certifying statement takes from 6-8 weeks to receive it after the request is submitted.
|Certifying statement search fee||1200|
|Additional fee for extra copy||320|
|Additional fee for dispatch by courier||1050|
- Occurs for Original Statement of Results at the stamping event for mainly Candidates coming from the Gulf area and the Egyptian students are more than welcomed in case they have any certificates that needs to be stamped.
- Fees for stamping and verification
|Stamping per page||150|
|Verification per document||300|
Service cost for Cambridge candidates
|Description per component||Fee for IGCSE Per Subject||Fee for IGCSE Per component||Fee for AS/AL per Subject||Fee for AS/AL Per component|
|Full clerical re-check||L.E. 320||L.E. 185||L.E. 395||L.E. 185|
|Full clerical re-check with a copy of the script||L.E 680||L.E 345|
|Full re-marking including re-check||L.E 575||L.E. 365||L.E. 715||L.E. 425|
|Full re-marking including re-check with a copy of scripts||L.E. 995||L.E. 595|
|Detailed report on an individual candidate Performance||L.E. 1330||L.E. 810||L.E. 1635||L.E. 980|
Service cost for Pearson Edexcel candidates
|Description per component||Notes||GCSE/|
|Clerical Check||Fee per candidate per paper/ unit||L.E. 185||L.E. 185|
|Priority post-results review of marking||Fee per candidate per paper/ unit||L.E. 485|
|Post- results review of marking||Fee per candidate per paper/ unit||L.E. 325||L.E. 430|
|ATS – original script||Fee per candidate per paper/ unit||L.E. 185||L.E. 185|
|ATS – copy||Fee per candidate per paper/ unit||L.E. 485|
|Service 3 – Review of moderation of internally assesses coursework||Fee per paper / unit||L.E. 2755 minimum (up to 15 candidates) and L.E. 3300 if 16 candidates or more in the original sample|