- Pharmacy and Drug Manufacturing
- Financial and Administrative Sciences
- Languages and Translation
- Legal Studies and International Relations
- Tourism and Hotel Management
- Allied Medical Sciences
- Mass Communication
- Physical Therapy
- Arts And Design
|Faculty||Fees (Egyptian Students)|
|Business & Economics||28,600|
|Legal Studies and International Relations||19,000|
– Original IG exams certificate accredited by the British Council + Egyptian Foreign Affairs+ الإدارة العامة للإمتحانات (Ministry of Education)..Required Documents
- – Original preparatory school certificate, in case studied according to the Egyptian system or a complete academic sequence, in case studied according to a foreign system, accredited by the stamp of the government.
- Academic credentials
– Abiding by the enrollment terms of minimum grades set by the ministry.
– Eight O.L. subjects should be studied, including the qualifying subjects; minimum grade should be C, and three study years or four with maximum five exams. Taking into consideration any changes made by the Egyptian Ministry of Higher Education.
– Mathematics AS or AL to apply to the Faculty of Engineering; minimum grade should be D.
– Studying a 2nd language French OR Spanish from school is a must to apply to the Faculty of Language & translation.
- Qualifying Subjects
|The following subjects should be studied in school in order to apply to any of the faculties of the university: (English Language – Biology – Physics – Chemistry – Mathematics), abiding by the enrollment terms set by the ministry.||May apply to the theoretical faculties (Financial & Administrative Sciences – Languages & Translation – Legal Studies – Tourism & Hotel Management – Mass Communication – Arts & Design Only for the those departments Décor, Graphic, Media Arts,Painting), abiding by the enrollment terms of minimum grades.|
*Having successfully passed the English subject.
Official website: http://www.pua.edu.eg/