The IG Club is one of the leading businesses in the market of British international education among schools across Egypt and looking to widen the market share to work in more countries in the MENA and GCC regions.
The IG Club is one of the top organisations serving the community of British curriculum school students and parents in Egypt, providing them with academic advising, counselling, and a plethora of extracurricular activities that help students develop important skills.
The IG Club is looking to have a key player to join the team as a Business Development assistant. Business Development assistant helps the company in boosting the business growth, through following up on sales and potential leads.
- Identifying new sales leads (Business to Business – Business to Customer)
- Following up on sales for existing services and products, maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers.
- Coordinate the annual business calendar of events.
- Develop corporate proposals and contracts for The IG Club.
- Produce regular reports about the company’s sales records.
– ensures that information is exchanged between staff, partners and other institutions
– prepares and organises meetings.
– Provide full assistance to other members of The IG Club working on projects.
– Is responsible for organising administrative and logistical aspects of projects activities (meetings, workshops etc.)
– takes minutes during meetings and workshops
– manages incoming and outgoing correspondences and prepares letters upon request
3- Event Management
– B.D. assistant is usually involved in all events planning and management.
4- Sales Management
- Followup on the annual plan of sales.
- Followup with Marketing team on advertising .
- Meets customers and providing the most convenient business service provided by the company.
- Following up with existing customers and maintaining a fruitful relationship with them.
5- Other duties/additional tasks
– performs other duties and tasks at the request of management, which may not be explicitly mentioned in this job description.
– substitutes for other administrative staff members during their absence
- University degree holder.
- Must be well organised, and attentive to details
- Able to work independently or in a team
- Good with numbers
- A desire to win, with a strong entrepreneurial flair to seek out new business opportunities.
- Excellent communication skills, which enable you to express ideas in a way that creates commitment and trust.
Financial Compensation: a competitive package which is set upon agreement.
If you are interested to apply, send an email with your CV to HR@theigclub.com and email@example.com with subject line “Business Development Assistant”