The IG Club is one of the leading businesses in the market of British international education among schools across Egypt and looking to widen the market share to work in more countries in the MENA and GCC regions.
The IG Club is one of the top organisations serving the community of British curriculum school students and parents in Egypt, providing them with academic advising, counselling, and a plethora of extracurricular activities that help students develop important skills.
The IG Club is looking to have a key player to join the team as a Business Development officer. Business Development officer helps the company in boosting the business growth, through driving sales up in addition to developing new products and services.
- Identifying new sales leads (Business to Business – Business to Customer)
- Develop corporate proposals and contracts for The IG Club.
- Innovate new products and services to be introduced to the market.
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers.
- Work on developing the business model along with CEO and Operations Manager.
- Produce regular reports about the market position of the business.
– ensures that information is exchanged between staff, partners and other institutions
– prepares and organises meetings.
– Provide full assistance to other members of The IG Club working on projects.
– Is responsible for organising administrative and logistical aspects of projects activities (meetings, workshops etc.)
– takes minutes during meetings and workshops
– manages incoming and outgoing correspondences and prepares letters upon request
3- Event Management
– B.D. Officer is usually involved in all events planning and management.
4- Sales Management
- Prepares an annual plan showing with numbers the expected sales.
- Prepares an annual plan along with Marketing team for advertising for the studying abroad programme.
- Meets with new customers and contracting with them
- Following up with existing customers and maintaining a fruitful relationship with them.
5- Other duties/additional tasks
– performs other duties and tasks at the request of management, which may not be explicitly mentioned in this job description.
– substitutes for other administrative staff members during their absence
- Be an IGCSE graduate.
- University degree holder.
- 0-3 years experience
- Must be well organised, and attentive to details
- Able to work independently or in a team
- Good with numbers
- A desire to win, with a strong entrepreneurial flair to seek out new business opportunities.
- Excellent communication skills, which enable you to express ideas in a way that creates commitment and trust.
Financial Compensation: a competitive package which is set upon agreement.
If you are interested to apply, send an email with your CV to HR@theigclub.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Business Development Officer”