Customer Service Assistant
The IG Club is one of the leading businesses in the market of British international education among schools across Egypt and looking to widen the market share to work in more countries in the MENA and GCC regions.
The IG Club is one of the top organisations serving the community of British curriculum school students and parents in Egypt, providing them with academic advising, counselling, and a plethora of extracurricular activities that help students develop important skills.
To serve The IG Club customers by receiving calls, making calls and following up to ensure that adequate service is provided , in addition to carrying administrative duties related to the different projects managed by The IG Club.
The admin assistant is responsible for:
- Assist in all programmes held by The IG Club on and off premises which includes all courses and training sessions in addition to exhibitions and conferences.
- Arrange all database records and documents in order that facilitates team operations
- Follow up with customers, partners and suppliers
- Meeting the administrative needs of the office independently, with a minimum of intervention
- Coordinating the work of support staff at the office
- Ensuring that administrative regulations are complied with The IG Club rules and regulations
- Answer phone calls on The IG Club Hotline.
Work location: 90th Street in front of Dusit Thani Hotel.
Work location: The IG Club branch (New Cairo- 5th Settlement)
Weekdays 2 PM – 9 PM Friday 10 AM – 5 PM( 5 days per week – Weekends included rotational twice per month)
- From 0 to 1 years of experience
- Maximum age 26 years
- ICT Skills (Microsoft office) advanced user.
- Mastering both English and Arabic languages.
If interested please send your CV to HR@theigclub.com with subject line ” Customer Service Assistant – New Cairo”