The IG Club is one of the leading businesses in the market of British international education among schools across Egypt and looking to widen the market share to work in more countries in the MENA and GCC regions.
The IG Club is one of the top organisations serving the community of British curriculum school students and parents in Egypt, providing them with academic advising, counselling, and a plethora of extracurricular activities that help students develop important skills.
In 2018, The IG Club started providing online classes to students through the platform ( The IG School) which serves students in the whole MENA region.
To develop and boost the growth of The IG Club e-learning lines of business, as well as coordinating different parties that are involved in the business to ensure successful delivery of services to the end user.
The account manager is responsible for instructors accounts where a support is needed to ensure that they can perform the best performance and grow their numbers.
- Responsible for accounts assigned to in terms of management and sales.
- Executing Sales action plan
- Cooperate with operations team to deliver products and services.
- Ensure that customers are satisfied with service purchased..
- Manage that all complaints are resolved in a well manner with customers.
- Liaise with marketing team to boost sales performance.
- Assist in events delivery along with other teams.
- Sustaining relationship with key accounts and developing new partnerships.
- Upselling to customers
Products and services include:
- The IG School Courses (IGCSE/AS/AL)
- The IG School (Pay As You Go Classes)
- IELTS preparation programmes (adults/students)
- English language courses for young learners
- Books Sales (IGCSE/AS/AL)
As well as other products and services that might be developed over time.
Excellent Computer using skills
Excellent communication skills
E-Commerce/Online business experience
Digital Marketing Experience
Financial Compensation: Basic Salary in addition to commission and bonuses on monthly basis.
Package includes social insurance and professional development benefits.
Apply by sending your CV to ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) with subject line (E-Learning Account manager).