Prepared by: Sara Hannoura (Sara.firstname.lastname@example.org)
Location: Next to cairo university’s main campus
It has 14 departments:
- Printing, publishing and packaging.
- Furniture and nonferrous metal and construction.
- Interior design and furniture.
- Industrial Design.
- Spinning, weaving and knitting.
- Ready-made Clothes
- metal products and accessories
- sculpture and architectural configuration and restoration.
- textile printing , dyeing and finishing.
- Photography , Cinema and Television.
-You have to pass the Aptitude Test to be able to join it (امتحان القدرات الخاص بالكليه)
-Estimated Percentage From 90.6 to 92 it varies according to each year
You will need only 8 olevels preferably including the 3 sciences