- Business and finance
- Economics and politics
Requirements will be according rules and regulations of the ministry of higher education (MHE)
announced before the start of each academic year for private universities. In addition, all applications will be evaluated according to the NGU academic admission’s test and interviews.
- Acceptance is based on MHE and NGU academic and admissions requirements.
- Students with high academic and life achievement have higher chance of being accepted.
- Applicant should submit scanned copies of only for documents listed below and originals will be requested upon acceptance.
- Applicant can apply copies of their “in progress academic records” till they receive the final one.
- All applicants should submit original academic certificates, diploma and transcripts stamped by Egyptian educational authorities and Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- All certificates or diplomas from outside Egypt should be stamped by the educational authorities issuing them and the Egyptian embassies in these countries.
- Official certificate of general secondary education (certified and authenticated)
- Proof of 12 years of schooling stamped by school and by the Egyptian Educational Authorities.
- One recommendation letter preferred from the applicant’s Biology or Chemistry teacher on the school letterhead.
- Statement of purpose: In 500 words the applicant should highlight the major achievements he/she has done o far and state reasons of his/her in the program applying for.
- Two original birth certificate (computerized).
- Copy of Egyptian National ID.
- Copy of passport (optional for Egyptians and required for international students).
- 4 passport size photos.
- Military form 2 (for male Egyptian students).
- General medical certificate from recognized clinic.
- Copy of the residency for Egyptians applicants living aboard.
- Copy of the residency for International applicants living outside their countries.
- 8 IGCSE Subjects
- Or 6 IGCSE and 2 AS Level
- or 4 IGCSE and 4 AS Level
- Or 7 IGCSE and 1 A Level
For Medical School, subjects must include the following qualifying 5 subjects: Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Math, and English.
For Business School, the qualifying subjects are: English and Math.
- TOEFL IBT: Total 80 and writing 21.
- 95% Medicine
- 90% Dentistry
- 89.5% Pharmacy
- 65% Business & Finance
(Fees for 2019/2020 are not announced yet)
- Medicine: 133,000 L.E per year
- Dentistry: 128,000 L.E per year
- Pharmacy: 95,000 L.E per year
- Business: 108,000 L.E Per year
International students :
- Medicine: 16,000 USD per year
- Dentistry: 12,000 USD per year
- Pharmacy: 10,000 USD per year
- Business and finance: 8000 USD per year
KM 22 Cairo-Alex Road