In cooperation with an International newly started school located at Zahraa El Maadi, We are pleasured to announce the need for the following staff to work at IGCSE department that being activated by The IG Club starting from September 2015 and an IGCSE Coordinator to start working starting from February 2015.
The Main purpose of the job: to coordinate between the candidates’ requests of subjects registrations for the IGCSE examination sessions with the British Council, Egypt.
• Collecting the candidate exams registrations of each examination session.
• Helping the candidates in choosing the best of the subjects needed for their education and career
• Submitting the registration through the main examinations boards channels (Edexcel online website and Cambridge cameo program)
• Coordinating with the candidates requirements during the year and the British Council, Like: sending special consideration of the candidates during the examinations, delivering the British Council important updates for the candidates, …. etc
• Updating our school knowledge of the new policies either from the ministry of education or British Council (examination boards as well)
• Receiving the examinations results for the candidates and help them in re-marking and re-sitting decisions for their own benefit and as a part of my role.
Teachers in the following subjects
- English as a second language
- Information and communication technology
- Art and design
- Business Studies
- Travel and tourism
If interested kindly email your CV to HR@theigclub.com with a subject line ” IGCSE School Vacancies”