The IG Club is one of the leading businesses in the market of British international education among schools across Egypt and looking to widen the market share to work in more countries in the MENA and GCC regions.
The IG Club is one of the top organisations serving the community of British curriculum school students and parents in Egypt, providing them with academic advising, counselling, and a plethora of extracurricular activities that help students develop important skills.
- Manage all the study abroad applicants offered by the IG Club.
- Be responsible of collecting information and data concerning IGCSE and undergraduate studies locally and internationally.
- Responsible of getting new applicants
- Responsible for getting in contact with IG schools in order to get federal agreements regarding the study abroad program.
- Conduct meetings with students.
- Provide accurate and consistent information.
- Clarify program requirements, policies and procedures.
- Follow up with candidates after meeting.
- Ensuring that administrative regulations are complied with The IG Club rules and regulations
- Managing events, workshops and conferences.
– ensures that information is exchanged between programme staff, partners and other institutions
– prepares and organises meetings.
– Provide full assistance to other members of The IG Club working on related and relevant projects.
– Is responsible for organising administrative and logistical aspects of project activities (meetings, workshops etc.)
– takes minutes during meetings and workshops
– manages incoming and outgoing correspondences and prepares letters upon request
3- Event Management
– prepares proposals for the design of workshops and events.
– manages all logistical aspects of events and workshops.
4- Studying Abroad service sales
- Prepares an annual plan showing with numbers the expected students/parents meetings.
- Prepares an annual plan for advertising for the studying abroad programme.
- Set a target for number of students travelling abroad through The IG Club.
5- Other duties/additional tasks
– performs other duties and tasks at the request of management, which may not be explicitly mentioned in this job description.
– substitutes for other administrative staff members during their absence
- Preferably be an IGCSE graduate and well acquainted with the system
- University degree holder
- Must be well organised, and attentive to details
- Able to work independently or in a team
Work location: The IG Club Office in addition to many different locations
Working hours: flexible
Payment: Basic Salary + Mobile Phone allowance + Transportation Allowance + Commission per transaction.
Apply by sending your CV and a cover letter ,stating why you are suitable for this vacancy ,of ONE page to ( HR@theigclub.com ) with subject line (Academic Counsellor- Studying Abroad).
Selected candidate is expected to start as soon as possible.