The IG Club is one of the leading businesses in the market of British international education among schools across Egypt and looking to widen the market share to work in more countries in the MENA and GCC regions.
The IG Club is one of the top organisations serving the community of British curriculum school students and parents in Egypt, providing them with academic advising, counselling, and a plethora of extracurricular activities that help students develop important skills.
In 2018, The IG Club started providing online classes to students through the platform ( The IG School) which serves students in the whole MENA region.
This job is about providing support to the e-learning different parties which includes students, parents and teachers by providing help and support to them. This job includes providing technical support to all stakeholders and replying to inquiries on hourly basis in addition to producing regular reports.
- Uploading all educational content to the e-learning platform through backend.
- Following up with teachers on material to be published on planned date/time.
- Trim videos or resizing them if necessary using simple video editing tools.
- Produce students’ progress reports for courses and send to teachers.
- Assist students in enrolment process.
- Provide technical support to students with problems on website.
- Updating CRM with enrolled students.
- Scheduling classes on website portal through word-press backend.
- Scheduling links for live classes over zoom.
- Moderating live classes over zoom.
0-3 years experience
Excellent computer skills which includes trouble shooting skills.
Good command of English (Reading- Writing)
Apply by sending your CV to ( HR@theigclub.com ) with subject line (E-Learning Support Assistant).