Job title: Marketing Assistant
The IG Club is one of the leading businesses in the market of British international education among schools across Egypt and looking to widen the market share to work in more countries in the MENA and GCC regions.
The IG Club is one of the top organisations serving the community of British curriculum school students and parents in Egypt, providing them with academic advising, counselling, and a plethora of extracurricular activities that help students develop important skills.
To serve The IG Club goals related to expanding the public relations horizons and stay in touch with wide variety of stakeholders which includes schools, universities, parents and students through different means of communications which includes face-to-face and digital channels. In addition to the roll of organising, planning and supervising various events carried on by The IG Club serving it’s customers.
The Marketing Assistant is responsible for
- Manage logistics and public relations of all programmes held by The IG Club on and off premises.
- Overview arrangement of all database records and documents in order that eases communication with customers.
- Follow up with customers, partners and suppliers measuring their satisfaction from dealing with the company and informing them about services offered.
- Doing school visits and opening new accounts in addition to managing the existing ones.
- Managing events, workshops and conferences from conception to execution.
- Ensure that the delivery of The IG Club image to all stakeholders in all processes and publications by the company.
- Prepares proposals for different stakeholders of every event.
ICT Skills (Microsoft office) advanced user.
Mastering both English and Arabic languages.
Work location: The IG Club Office (Mohandeseen)
Working days and hours: Sunday – Thursday
Payment: Competitive package to be offered after the recruitment process which includes a fixed salary and a sales commission.
Applicants should send their CV with the title “Marketing Assistant” to HR@theigclub.com